Tuesday, June 07, 2005

More More More

June 1: turned in rental KIA in Anchorage, got ride back to Palmer with an investigator for the office. She had to run some errands in Anchorage anyway. After work, I bought a minivan from her. That's what I'm driving now: 1993 Dodge Caravan. It is the tuff-est looking minivan you ever seen, for real. But it seems to work real good. And it scoots! better than my camry. But of course this minivan has 100,000 less than the 270,000 miles on my camry. Soon as I bought the van, I drove back to Anchorage to play some pick-up ultimate, and it was good.

June 2: Got minivan title changed to my name at DMV, and it didn't even take an hour, and only cost 15$. After work, I went up to Independence Mine, and there's a picture from that trip at Flickr. I got more pictures to put up here, but may not get to that today, since I'd really like to get out of this coffee shop.

June 3: Thunderstorm, and so power went out at the office at about 4 PM. Being a Friday and all, was good to have to leave early. But Thunderstorms don't really happen up here, or maybe they're starting to happen up here. Everyone seems to think that the weather is changing, more than they seem to think anywhere else I've been.

There's more to this day, but I gotta get out of this coffee shop in this shopping plaza. Seems like I need to run or something.