Tuesday, June 07, 2005

More Catching Up

Ok, work is good. Now, apart from work... I'll start at the beginning, mebbe just because I like outlines.

May 29: parents wake me up a bit after five. So, I got a couple of hours of sleep after a long night. The long night that followed my brother's wedding. Was lucky to get on plane, since arrived like ten minutes before take-off. Also delayed at security, since had two lighters in my bag. And there was a box-cutter in my bag. Which was brilliant of me. Anyway, slept most of the flight, which was the plan all along, or close to it. Got to Anchorage and got my rental car, a KIA, which was nicer than I'd have guessed. Big motor in that little car. Poked around Anchorage, but was unimpressed, so pressed on to Palmer. Drive up to Palmer was more impressive, because of the big mountains all over the place. Palmer- less impressive- but OK. Found the "Valley Hotel," got a room facing some big mountains. Layed on bed watching TV while being weirded out by how late it was while being so bright.

May 30: Good breakfast at like 7 AM. But I've already posted about this day I think.

May 31: wrote about this one too already I think.

ok I'll post this and see if it sticks.