Monday, June 20, 2005

Current couchspace



An attorney moved out of this house about a week ago, so, since then I've had it to myself. Check out that tuff minivan. Also in front of the house is a bunch of unseasoned wood, a little firepit, and an 800cc snowmobile, allegedly the fastest mass-produced. Tonight I'm going to learn how to do snowmobile wheelies, endoes, jumps, and high-speed headstands.

Inside, now that the lawyer's all moved out, are: refridgerator, table, sink, garbage can, washer, dryer, bathroom sink, shower, and- most important- couch. I think I'll be there for the rest of the week.

But tonight I learn how to feed and exercise dogs at another house, owned by another attorney, who has raced the Iditarod three times. She's traveling a lot this summer, so she can use me to take care of the dogs. And then I get to stay at her place, and she'll be gone about half the time. It's good not to pay rent up here, since I gotta keep paying for my Knoxville apartment.