Friday, June 24, 2005

Hiking

Went hiking last night. First, though, I finally got my belt fixed (was playing ultimate in work pants with belt, laid out for disc, made buckle come loose from leather) and the glass vacuumed out of my van (as mentioned, locked self out of car, broke window with big stick to get into car). So yesterday was great.

Didn't get onto the trail though until after nine. It was just about straight up a hill above Hatcher's Pass. They don't seem to care about making switchbacks up here. Most trails go right the hell straight up whatever elevation. Once close to the top, could see a rainbow in the valley south of us.

I don't get around computers much when I'm not at the office, so, right. I'm playing in an ultimate tournament in Anchorage this weekend. Should be much fun. Then I gotta be in court 10:30 Monday morning to tell the judge we need more time, since the DA hasn't sent us an offer or anything.

So I'll try and get some pictures up. Happy weekend, all.