Tuesday, June 06, 2006

few days


ocoee
Originally uploaded by bobby toe.

weekend before last, rafted ocoee. above is a part of the ocoee. last weekend, went to chattanooga for brother's wedding reception. have not had time to process those pictures or write delicate pretty sentences that go together in a series to tell a story.

ok. last week, I sold my clarinet on ebay for $100 in five minutes. then I sold my guitar for what it went for in an ebay auction for $86. It's Xclnt.

and today I got all signed up that is I paid $1900 for a bar review class. in return I can study a few books for a while, then I have to return the books. the books are specially set for this bar exam. they are good and I will use them a lot.

gary, you asked me about new music. I don't have your email address. if you send me your email address I'll try and point you at a few things I'm hearing.